(Junior) UX-Designer (Design & Code)
Telling is a newly founded boutique UX studio, specialized on the mobility sector. We strive for good mobility for all.
We support the development of long-lasting products by understanding user motivations and category rules. Our services include UX research, concept development, design, design ops, and strategy – for digital and physical products.
People are our starting point. Always. We love tech, it is the clay our ideas are made from. Technology evolves while human motivations sustain. With motivations as the basis and the right technology, we guarantee sustainable product design.
- Contributing to the conception and design of intelligent products that bridge the gap between digital and physical product experiences
- Various design and coding tasks, including the creation of functional prototypes
- Collaboration in the creation, further development, and maintenance of complex design systems
- Collaborate with development teams and other designers
- Finished studies in interaction design, media informatics or a related subject—alternatively, you can demonstrate relevant experience in other ways
- Initial experience in the UX design industry, e.g. through internships, first working experience or freelance projects
- You have a good technical understanding and enjoy dealing with tasks that are at the interface between design and code
- Good knowledge of common UX design tools such as Figma / Sketch / Adobe XD or the Adobe Creative Suite
- Ability to work in a team and strong communication skills
- Good German and English skills
- You are well organized and motivated to constantly improve
- You like to contribute your (reasoned) opinion—we like to learn from each other
- An open culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A varied job in a dynamic, heterogeneous team with a high proportion of experienced designers and coders
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Opportunities to shape the studio: processes, culture and offering
Don't worry: We don't expect you to already fulfill everything listed here—what's important to us is that you are motivated to learn new things.
Have what it takes?