Senior Product Designer (part time)
Telling is a newly founded boutique UX studio, specialized on the mobility sector. We strive for good mobility for all.
We support the development of long-lasting products by understanding user motivations and category rules. Our services include UX research, concept development, design, design ops, and strategy – for digital and physical products.
People are our starting point. Always. We love tech, it is the clay our ideas are made from. Technology evolves while human motivations sustain. With motivations as the basis and the right technology, we guarantee sustainable product design.
Product Designer in Mobility
We are looking for an experienced Senior Product Designer to join our team on a part-time basis. As a Senior Product Designer, you will be responsible for designing innovative and user-friendly products in the mobility industry. Your work will involve researching, ideating, prototyping, and testing new designs to ensure they meet the needs of our customers. We're looking for a specialist who is open to learn. A focus on one skill, with an appetite to grow. We value product designer from both digital and physical design backgrounds.
- Design of intelligent products that bridge the gap between digital and physical product experiences
- Run innovative product design projects for our customers
- Work closely with the product and engineering teams to identify user needs and design solutions that meet business goals.
- Conduct user research and gather feedback to inform product design decisions.
- Create wireframes, prototypes, and visual designs that effectively communicate design concepts and solutions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure the product meets the goals.
- Develop and maintain (design) systems and design documentation.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest design trends, tools, and technologies in the mobility industry.
- Filter the essence when presenting to management
- Develop our portfolio together, develop new clients
You're welcome to apply when you tick one of the below:
- Bachelor's degree in Product Design, Graphic Design, or a related field.
- 5+ years of experience designing user-centric products in the mobility industry.
- Strong portfolio demonstrating excellent visual and interaction design skills.
- Expertise in design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Adobe Creative Suite, 3d modeling etc.
- Excellent methodological skills in qualitative research
- Quick in sketching scenarios and solutions, put them together as a fresh story
- Strong communication skills and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams.
- You are familiar with the challenges and opportunities that come with working in a structured way
- You have first experience with IoT
- You may have 3D modeling skills
- You want to shape the mobility of tomorrow with us
- You have a good command of German and English
- You are well organized and motivated to constantly improve yourself
- You like to share in your constructive opinion – we like to learn from each other
This is a part-time position with flexible working hours, and we are open to remote work. If you have a passion for improving mobility for all with us, we would love to hear from you.
One of your qualities
We are looking for specialists who are open to learn. A focus on one or more of the following is required so we can expand Telling's offering together with you.
- An open culture with flat hierarchies and short decision-making processes
- A varied job in a dynamic, heterogeneous team with a high proportion of experienced designers and coders
- Flexible working hours and remote work
- Opportunities to develop professionally and personally
- Opportunities to shape the studio: processes, culture and offering
Have what it takes?